why does happiness always have to depend on what job you have and what kind of money you make? what am i doing here? what am i doing at all? why does it seem like i have time for nothing, but nothing to do with my time? why do some people think i am a failure? why do i feel like a failure? why do some people think my minimum wage job is a temporary solution until i find something better? what if that is what i wanted to do with the rest of my life, would they be dissapointed in me, or happy for me that i found my place in life? what is better anyways? why do the things everyone else consider simple seem so difficult to me? why is everyone always in such a rush? Do people really enjoy their lives and successes and their careers, or do they just fake it to make the rest of us look bad? does anyone have any answers?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is what YOU think, not anyone else, that is important. Remember the definition of "solus"......the one (that's you).......focus on that and YOU will be OK........