untitled..for now

I was having a nice evening chat with my (extremely talented) friend Aaron and without even realizing it at the time, out popped my very first "secret" if you will. Now rather then doing the trendy thing and sending it in to post secret, I will just keep it here for myself and a few others to enjoy. I may or may not write more about this later, its just that it is close to 2:30 in the morning and after a few failed attempts of trying to call my friend adrienne in australia (yet again) I am quite exhausted from it all and am going to go to bed.



p.s. i got to watch harry potter 3 at the IMAX tonight and let me just say it was AWESOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS ABOUT HARRY POTTER 3 on IMAX!
We gotta have Tea soon with Michelle...:D
C ya hopefully tomorrow night for Canada Day!
Cheers,

M.Quan

Anonymous said...

Hello what about the first ever stop start barbie show premier via live journal, nothing screams creative like this amazing new launch.
Squish Squish